Jul 8, 2007

NO MORE!!!

I really do not know what to do with you guys anymore... Is it really that hard to post one msg on the group page to state whether you can make it for soccer?? Is it really that hard to give me a msg to tell me that you can't make it for soccer?? Am I a COS??? Am I supposed to account for all those pple who are missing??? Am I supposed to know where all of you are???????? Never come means never come!!!! STOP asking me where are they where are they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do not know what you guys are thinking anymore..... I post every week to remind you all of soccer on sunday. Yt also help me sometimes. I even bothered to msg those who never reply to my post in the past. But all I get is CRAP!!! CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all can tell me all sort of stuff.... sat got something to do until very late..... overslept..... etc etc etc...... at least tell me..... now no one bothers anymore....

So this is what you all want right?

OK NO MORE!!!!! I won't bother with all this anymore.... I'm sick and tired of doing this everytime. Waiting and waiting...... It is always me, yq and sze ming waiting for everyone. ALWAYS!!!!

YOU ALL WANNA PLAY JUZ COME DOWN. I WILL NOT POST ANY STUPID, USELESS REMINDERS ANYMORE



edit: i'm just venting my frustrations. the above post doesn't mean anything..... WAHAHAHHAA!!!!

No comments: